Its that time of the year again. This years AGM will be taking place on the 24th March 2010 at the Tanfield Bowling Club in Stockbridge at 7.30pm. Please come along and support your local community.
Guest speakers will include Bill Tait, Horticulturist and Wendy Avinou, Glenogle Swim Centre Manage.
- Minutes of 2009 AGM Presentation of the Annual Reports 2009 – 2010
- Presentation of the Accounts for the year 2009 – 2010
- Election of the Committee for 2010 – 2011 and matters arising
- Nomination of Street Convenors
- Any other competent business
More about our guest Speakers:
Bill Tait, Horticulturist
Bill kindly judged last year’s Garden Competition and has some slides of the gardens. Bill’s talk is entitled “How did your garden grow?” and will start at about 8.30pm.
Wendy is the Manager from Glenogle Swim Centre. Wendy will give an update on progress and tell us some plans for the grand opening. Wendy’s talk will follow Bill’s. HelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelpHelp. If you would like to offer your skills in the interests of the community, please let a member of the committee know. The main areas of work are fundraising/social events, recycling, conservation, Newsline, Grapevine.